When participating in ODR consumers and businesses must acknowledge and agree
to the following:
Each participant will have full authority to participate in the dispute resolution process on their own behalf and will provide information that is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge. Both parties will engage in ODR with a genuine commitment to finding a resolution.
Participants authorize ODRways to release information provided in the case with the party and all other persons ODRways feels necessary to communicate with in an attempt to resolve the dispute, including the staff. Each participant also acknowledges that any enforcement action resulting from an investigation file may be shared with the public in a manner consistent with the ODRways Publishing Information on Statutory Determination Policy.
ODRways is obligated to pursue compliance with the law it administers and retains the right to review cases if there is reason to believe there is a potential violation of this law. Under these circumstances, ODRways will assess the appropriate avenue to pursue compliance with the law.
ODRways will not act as a legal representative or provide legal advice; each participant is individually responsible for seeking independent legal advice should they wish to do so. For cases regarding a licensed or regulated businesses the role of ODRways is strictly limited to the legislation it administers.
Information Use & Disclosure
ODRways will abide by all requirements for the storage and sharing of information as set out in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA). However, we may use non-identifying information for statistical purposes, future research and evaluation. Some personal information may be accessed in order make improvements or changes to the ODR platform.
You can not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site through the ODRways.com Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and where applicable a copy of the registration certificate proving registration of copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. ODRways Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Kolkata address located under the Help/Contact section on the site.
Disclaimers/limitation of liability
Your use of the ODRways.com service is at your sole risk please note that this contract strictly limits our liability and ODRways.com does not provide warranties for the service. The contract also limits your remedies.
- Ally system and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Mediator or legal experts services offered through ODRways.com is based on cumulative or individual knowledge, experience and interpretations of astrologers and as such it may wary from one astrologer to another.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Limitation on liability:You expressly understand and agree that ODRways.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ODRways.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages),
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- any other matter relating to the service.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ODRways.com liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to ODRways.com, for the service during the term of membership.